Skin Gym Red Jasper Roller
A natural crystal face roller used to enrich your morning and evening beauty ritual.
This natural crystal roller has a large and small stone for easy, effortless movements all over the face. Crystal healing has been used for centuries for smooth, youthful-looking skin. This roller may help you maintain healthy blood circulation and skin tone, and help to boost natural collagen. It can reduce puffiness and wrinkles; it can help improve elasticity of the skin; and it can help promote lymphatic drainage. It also helps to reduce undereye dark circles and can eliminate toxins and tighten pores.
- Stimulates collagen when passed over acupressure points, increasing skin firmness and reducing small wrinkles and expression lines
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Collagen boosting
- Reduce puffiness and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Tightens pores, since the crystal remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin
- Can be refrigerated to extend the coolness
The Workout Plan:
How To Massage:
- Step 1: Apply your favorite serum, oil, moisturizer or mask.
- Step 2: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- Step 3: Roll the crystal facial roller starting from the center of your neck, rolling upwards and outwards. Continue this motion on each section of your face.
How To Massage:
- Eyes: Gently roll the small roller 3 times around the eye socket. Start from the upper inner edge where your nose hits your brow (there is a pressure point that is more sensitive than the rest of the area, this drains the sinuses when stimulated!) and move outwards, roll around the top and under the eye towards the tear duct, rocking it gently as you go. Then place the roller vertically into the inner corner of the eye, using gentle rocking motion. Press lightly to encourage lymph drainage in the eye zone, ease blocked sinuses and reduce puffiness.
- Forehead: From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear. Repeat 3 to 6 times over the same area.
- Nose, Lips and Chin: Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip and the chin. At the chin follow along the lower jaw line to under the ear lobe. Then repeat with the other side.
- For Sinus Pain and Pressure: Dampen a washcloth and microwave about 10 seconds. Place over your forehead, eyes and cheekbones. Then, starting just above your eyebrows, using the smaller roller, roll from the center of your face as indicated and continue down to just below your cheekbones.
- Jawline and Neck: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
Usage: As part of your morning and evening beauty ritual.
Care Instructions: Your crystal roller should be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only on the crystal parts. Do not wash with water.
No Information Provided
Similar Beauty Tools & Implements