- Dermatologist & artist recommended
- 99.5% Natural
- Protects and soothes during the natural healing process
- Won't drain or pull colour from tattoo
- Free of petroleum, lanolin, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, gluten or soy
- Use daily to condition skin and revive the look of existing tattoos
- Cruelty free
Product Usage: Apply generously to tattooed area, especially after bathing.
Medicinal Ingredient: allantoin 0.5%.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: beeswax (cire d'abeille), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, olus oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, tribehenin.
Product Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a Health Practitioner if symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days.
Similar Specialty Skin Treatments
Other SkinFix Products
Carla: more than a year ago
Hubby and I both used this recently after getting tattoos and were very happy with it. No irritation at all, a little goes a long way, and it seemed to do a great job of moisturizing and helping with the healing. Being 99.5% natural is so important when applying to healing skin! The price is better than the local store I found it in as well. Definitely recommend!