- Deeply exfoliates to reveal smooth skin
- Made with 100% natural walnut shell powder and 100% naturally sourced apricot extract
- Dermatologist tested
- Formulated without parabens
How to use:
- 1. Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- 2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin's natural circulation.
- 3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- 4. When you’re done, just rinse and glow!
About St. Ives:
We're superfans of everything nature! We create products that are inspired by nature. Our products contain ingredients like fuzzy apricot, milky coconut, zingy cranberry and creamy shea butter and we use 100% natural exfoliants like crushed walnut shell powder in most of our face scrubs, 100% naturally sourced moisturizers in our body lotions and 100% naturally sourced extracts in our body washes.
Similar Facial Cleansers
Other St. Ives Products
Shanna: about a year ago
I buy this for my husband because he likes the grittiness of it for his thicker man skin. Lol I was pleasantly surprised to read the label recently and to find that the ingredients list isn't that terrible in comparison to some other brands out there. He price is certainly right.
Crystal: more than a year ago
I have used St-Ives facial exfoliating scrub DAILY for more than 20 years. In my experience I found it to be gentle enough to be used daily, doesn't irritate the skin on my face and exfoliates beautifully. On a few occasions I tried more expensive brands for comparison purposes .......... Bottom line: I will keep using St-Ives as long as the product exists!!!!