Stonz Trek Boots are lighter than a smartphone with a -50°C temperature rating! They have an extra wide opening for easy on, and has a reflective strip at the back.
- Made in Canada
- Lightest kid’s winter boot on the market
- Temperature rated to -50°C/-58°F
- 2x industry standard skid resistance and 19x industry standard sole abrasion
- Weather-resistant 600D coated nylon upper
- Moisture-wicking, removable Radiantex™ liner
- Adjustable drawstring, buckle and hook and loop fastener closures for a customized fit
- Extra wide opening
- Reflective strip on back for increased visibility
- Designed and manufactured for harsh Canadian winters
- Vegan friendly
No Information Provided
Similar Cold Weather & Rain Apparel
Other Stonz Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by North60 from hands down the best We LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots! They are the only boots to keep our kids feet warm down to -35 and below. The soles are amazing- so light and they do not transfer the cold inside like heavy rubber. Pop the liners out to dry, and you are good to go again. Wish they made adult sizes! We have used them for 2 kids for 5 years, and had one dud pair that Stonz replaced. We have 6+ months of winter, and no other boots have stood up to this much wear and multiple kids. They are just the best!
Date published: 2020-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Judz from Not sure about the soles I love the fact that the boots are Canadian made, but my husband who swears by Sorels is quite concerned the grandsons will have issues on ice. We are going to give them an honest try as the weight and cold rating are awesome features. Keep you posted on the ice thing as we just had rain and then 15 inches of snow on top! Temp supposed to be near -20 for a few days!
Date published: 2020-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jess from Easy for kids to put on and keeps their feet warm. Easy for kids to put on and keeps their feet warm. Keeps deeper snow out of their boots too, with the adjustable toggle tie at the top of the boot.
Date published: 2020-02-07