- Recommended for oily/combination skin
- Quickly absorbed leaving a matte finish
- Rice powder and moringa to promote healthy pores and leave a balanced complexion
- Rooibos tea, willowherb and coconut oil purify and balance the complexion, and may assist with guarding against break outs
- Bilberry extract and white tea provide important antioxidants
- Aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber work to soothe and calm the skin for a healthy, balanced glow
How to use: After cleansing, gently massage into face, neck and décolletage. Perfect for day & night use. Mix with your foundation for a convenient one-step application.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Cydonia Oblonga Leaf Extract (Quince), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Rooibos), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Epilobium Angustifolium Extract (Willowherb), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Bilberry), Punica Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil (Petitgrain), Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil (Lemon Myrtle), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*. * Natural component of essential oil
Similar Facial Moisturizers
Other Sukin Products
Lisa: more than a year ago
I have very dry combination skin and was looking for something neutral that would leave my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. This moisturizer is pretty great, I don't really notice a mattifying effect but it does absorb quickly and my face doesn't feel dry after using it. The only thing I would change is the smell, I'm not crazy about it but it's pretty mild. I use this along with the DermaSukin Hydrating Wash. I really love the Sukin brand of products!