Suro Suro Kids Elderberry Syrup
Suro Kids Elderberry Syrup
Add to a List
FeaturesIngredientsShipping & Returns
Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and raw honey. Traditionally used to help fight colds and flu. Alcohol free. Especially made for kids, this syrup tastes good! Soothes sore throats, helps in case of coughing, fever. Also contains elderflower and propolis tinctures with Canadian raw honey.
- 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
- 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day
- 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day
- 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation
- Made in Canada from exclusively Canadian ingredients
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry, elderflower and echinacea extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works
Medicinal Ingredients PER Tbsp (15ml): 1:2.77, (1,675 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis); 1:5.08, (28,5 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive); 1:2.14, (100 mg) fresh organic Elderflower.? Non-medicinal Ingredients: Non-pasteurized organic honey, organic apple cider vinegar.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.