S'well water bottles are the water bottle, re-imagined! These sleek, portable hydration vessels not only provide liquids on the go, but are also a gleaming fashion accessory. All this while saving the planet from plastic waste and supporting clean water initiatives around the world.
- Keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12
- 18/8 double-walled stainless steel, non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free
- 9oz (260 mL) & 17oz (500 mL) fit in a standard sized cup-holder
- 25oz (750 mL) holds an entire bottle of wine
- Bottles do not condensate
- Mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping
- Vacuum sealed
- This bottle has a printed design wrap, seam-lines are a normal result of this bottles construction
Similar All Water Bottles
Other S'well Products
Meghan: more than a year ago
I love the size of this water bottle and I fell in love with the way this opal one looked, it really suits me. These bottles don't have a metallic taste. The only thing with this opal bottle (compared to the 3 others I have of the 2 other sizes) is that this one has already has a small chip on the bottom and on the side and I've only had it for a few weeks. I've mostly only used it at home (twice I've put it in my bag to take to all-day seminars) so it’s been gently used. I also have the stone or satin collection bottles (stone is my preferred) and they seem to be a lot more durable. The satin one (500 mL) I have has minor paint chipping on the bottom after about 7 months, but my husband takes it with him when he plays sports so it's been brought around a lot to ball fields or rinks. I love travelling with my 500mL stone collection one and still no chips or anything, it's great to bring on the plane.