- A wide mouth and thick rim make for easy drinking
- Ice fits effortlessly inside
- Ergonomic grip allows for even more on-the-go ease
- Triple-walled, ThermaS'well™ technology creates a condensation-free exterior, so your hands and bag stay dry
- 355 mL (12oz.) = 6.5"H x 3"W, 0.69lb
- 473 mL (16oz.) = 8.1"H x 3.25"W, 0.8 lb
- 591 mL (20oz.) = 9.2"H x 3.25"W, 1lb
Materials: High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA-free. Triple-Walled for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Similar All Water Bottles
Other S'well Products
Odette: a few months ago
On my daughter suggested this format (because she has other ones) as a Christmas gift. Being a surgeon she gets up very early in the morning so she brings her breakfast (prepared the night before) with her in the car to eat at the hospital. She uses it for smoothies, oat meal with fruit, etc...). The opening is big enough to use a small spoon. She really enjoys it.
Youjung: a few months ago
I thought about getting it over and over, slept on it for a few days, then thought some more about it..lol Cause it’s not cheap and I wanted to get it for my friends as well.
I purchased 4 different models of S’well bottles and I totally fell in love with all of them. My friends are super happy too.
I’m a tea lover hence I have a plethora of bottles, jars, thermos and whatever’s available out there. Name one, I have it or I’ve tried it. By far, this is the best.
It’s worth every penny.