Filling the water reservoir is easy - simply dip the catch basket underwater and draw back the pump at the base of the handle to fill, then lift the catcher above the water and push the pump back into the handle to squirt water.
To master the hover ball technique, try this tip: After filling the Hover Catch Shooter with water, position the catcher vertically. Place the ball in the basket over the water spout then slowly push the pump up into the handle to elevate the ball with a steady stream of water. Try to balance the ball as long as you can. The more you practice the longer you will be able to hover the ball! Each pack includes 1 hover catch squirter and 2 balls.
- The SwimWays Hover Catch Shooter is a pool toy that can be played in three ways!
- Hover the ball in the water stream, catch and launch balls with the basket, and shoot water with the included water pump inside the handle
- The pump-fill water reservoir in the handle is easy for little hands to operate - simply dip the catcher in the water, draw back the pump in the handle to fill, and lift the catch basket to squirt the water
- Fun to play with... and a challenge to master
- A kid-powered toy that helps build coordination through play
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.