This Presentation Box opens and reveals ten handcrafted pyramid infusers.
- Silken, handcrafted pyramid infusers
- Presentation box included and perfect for gift giving
- 1 Tea Forte Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser
- 5 oz spring water
- 1/2 amber tea sugar
- 4 oz heated milk with froth
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Bring water to a boil
- Steep tea in a Poom glass for 5 minutes, remove tea leaves
- Add sugar an stir till dissolved
- Pout in milk and top with froth or whipped cream
- Garnish with a dash of spice and cinnamon stick
Other Tea Forte Products
Anonymousse: about a month ago
- Love the box. You can lift out the part of the box that holds the tea bags and then use the outside container as a pencil box or all-purpose container.
- Individual tea bags can be used as party favours because they are individually wrapped (and so nicely too!).
- The tea has a smoky taste that might be appealing to some, but it doesn't taste like "pumpkin spice" to me (though this is subjective).
- I realized after purchasing that the "silken" tea bags are made of plastic, and therefore not compostable.