Dandelion, rooibos, spices, oh my! What an amazing group of herbs you have in this cup of tea. Naturally fermented rooibos, with its earthy red depths and abundant health benefits drawn up from the very tip of the Cape of Africa, meets roasted dandelion and chicory, Europe’s super healthy roots with bitter principles that start your digestion singing. Top it off with a classic group of stimulating spices that wake up your organs with a rush and a tingle, and now you have a tea worthy of worship…or at least daily imbibing! Stimulation from spices which set off a chain of reaction throughout your body including all your organs that exclaims, “Yo! Let’s get clear and ready for the day! Wash out last night’s remnants and kick this body into gear.” Yes, spices really do do that and they will for you too. If you’re currently habitual with caffeine every morning, my suggestion is to give your adrenals a break and try a spicy brew instead!Benefits:
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and cloves
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.Ingredients:
Roasted organic carob, organic rooibos, organic chicory, organic dates, organic dandelion root, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, natural spice flavor, organic cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper, cloves.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.