Need to shift your health meter towards optimal? This potent tea can do it! With the bitterness of dandelion and chicory roots sweetened with nature’s naturally sweet licorice root and accented by the pungency from both turmeric and ginger, you’re going to sip this tea and be pleasantly surprised at its delicious flavour. In fact, many people confess they were sure they wouldn’t like it because they've tasted other turmeric drinks that weren't to their liking. Then to their delight, they found themselves loving it on first sip! Remember, Teeccino has 6 grams in their tea bags compared to everyone else’s less than 2 grams. So I can put 2 grams of turmeric in a tea bag and still have 4 grams more to include herbs that make the tea delightful and healthy to sip and enjoy! Highly recommend a bit of milk or non-dairy alternative with this brew. Not that some people won't want to drink it black, but I think the milk brings it closer to a chai-type beverage. Good news is, you won't need a sweetener with licorice bringing enough sweetness without any calories!Benefits:
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, turmeric, ginger and licorice
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic turmeric, organic licorice root, organic ginger, natural coffee flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.