The custom hemp jersey is as soft as your favorite t-shirt and it's knitted with love. Hemp is an ideal diaper fabric as it displays antimicrobial properties, is many times more durable, and is more absorbent than cotton. This translates into a very trim and effective cloth diaper with a hefty amount of absorbing power.
- Revolutionary design is easy to clean, quick to dry, and grows with your baby
- Made from soft custom hemp jersey knitted in the USA
- 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- 25% more absorbent and much more durable than pure cotton
- Maintains a trim and comfortable fit
- Naturally antimicrobial
Before Use: Thirsties Hemp products need to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. These hemp products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.