- Absorbent interior consists of 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers : 3 layers of organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of hemp/organic cotton
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent. Goes on in one simple step -cloth diapering doesn't get easier.
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure
- Prep- Wash and dry diaper at least 3 times before use to remove the natural oils from the cotton and hemp
- Outer – 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner Liner – 100% organic cotton
- Inner Absorbency – 2 layers of 100% organic cotton
- Inner Soakers – 8 layers of 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
Similar Cloth Diapers
Other Thirsties Products
Catherine: a few months ago
These diapers work well and it's nice that the part that's in contact with baby's skin is all natural. However, they take A LONG time to dry. I have a few of these in my diaper stash as well as some microfiber diapers. I had read in other reviews that these take a long time to dry but, before using them, I didn't think it was a big deal. But, actually, it is kind of a bother how long they take. Even when I put the drying rack next to the woodstove overnight they still sometimes aren't totally dry in the morning. I also find that the natural fabric gets pretty stiff and rough unless a pop it in the dryer for about 10 minutes before hanging to dry.
Andre: more than a year ago
I am very pleased with this diaper! I've used Thirsties diaper covers for a while now and this was my first time trying their all natural AIOs. The fit is good and so far, no leaks. I use it mostly for naps and they have been great. I appreciate the fact that the material inside the diaper is all natural as I do not want any synthetic fiber touching my baby's skin (he has very sensitive skin and gets rashes so I had to get rid of my synthetic fibers diapers). I will order more of these and would recommend them to anyone looking for adorable AIOs with natural fibers. I also have natural AIOs from a competing brand which is more expensive and while I do notice their cotton is better quality than Thirsties, there is no significant difference in absorbency.