- Betaine Hydrochloride (synthetic) 520 mg
- Pancreatic enzymes (porcine pancreas) 100 mg
- Provides: Amylase 22,500 USP units/capsule
- Protease 23,000 USP units/capsule
- Lipase 3,500 USP units/capsule
- Pepsin A* (porcine stomach) 3.0 x 105 FCC pepsin units/capsule 20 mg
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Silicon dioxide
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have porcine allergies; or if you have gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or peptic ulcer disease. Consult your health professional prior to use if you are taking any prescription medications, such as acarbose. Discontinue use if you have a gastrointestinal reaction, such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or heartburn. Take with or immediately before a meal/food. Use the smallest effective dose that controls symptoms. Swallow whole/Do not crush or chew. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your health professional. If you have a cardiovascular disease, diabetes, pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, consult your health professional prior to use. If you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult your health professional prior to use. If you are sensitive to pancreatic enzyme or pork proteins, do not use this product. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.Keep out of reach of children.