In a study of healthy subjects with mild knee soreness, bromelain supplementation resulted in significant improvement with both 200-mg and 400-mg daily doses.1* Joint mobility was also improved.*
Curcumin, the principal polyphenol in the Indian spice turmeric, exerts antioxidant effects.* Curcumin Phytosome is a compound containing curcumin and phosphatidylcholine. This compound has significantly better absorption than ordinary curcumin and helps maintain a healthy cytokine balance throughout the body.*
Glucosamine provides significant joint support, as evidenced by numerous clinical studies. Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM), also known as dimethyl sulfone and methyl sulfone, is an organic, sulfur-containing compound that occurs naturally in a variety of plants, and provides additional joint support.
Boswellia appears to inhibit the activity of lipoxygenase enzymes, thus promoting a healthy cytokine balance throughout the body.* A study of curcumin and boswellia found significant support of normal joint mobility in the group taking the botanical formula.2*
1. Walker AF, et al. Phytomedicine 2002;9:681-686.
2. Kizhakkedath R. Mol Med Rep 2013;8:1542-1548.
Four Capsules Contain:
- Chloride (from Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride complex) 87 mg
- Potassium (from Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride complex) 98 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 850 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate (as Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride complex) 750 mg
- Indian Frankincense extract (gum) (Boswellia serrata) 350 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome† (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 250 mg
- Bromelain†† 200 mg
††Bromelain is derived from the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus ). Boswellia standardized to Beta Boswellic Acids 20%.
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Silicon Dioxide.
Take 4 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to using if you have excess stomach acid, or if you have stomach ulcers, a bile duct obstruction, or gallstones. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion.