- Vitamin C – a water-soluble antioxidant
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Provides support for connective tissue formation (tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscle)
- Supports wound healing because it is a cofactor in the synthesis of collagen
- Consider for post-surgery or post-injury support
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. (Children 9-18 years): Take one capsule daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. This product is contraindicated in a individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.