Thorne Research Berberine-HP
Description & Features
- A versatile botanical compound with wide application
- 420 mg Berberine HCl per capsule
- Higher amount to help maintain healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Supports healthy lipid levels
- Provides cardiovascular support
- A constituent of many herbs, including barberry (the source in this product), Oregon grape, goldenseal, and Coptis
Berberine hydrochloride (Indian Barberry) (Berberis aristata) 420 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-leucine, and silicon dioxide in a hypromellose capsule.
Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health-care practitioner. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort such as constipation, vomiting, abdominal pain or diarrhea, in which case discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, liver or kidney disease, or leucopenia, hypoglycemia or hypotension, or if you have gallstones; or if you are taking prescription medications as berberine may alter their effectiveness. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.