Vitamins & Supplements Professional Vitamin Shop Vitamins & Multi Vitamins Thorne Research MultiEncap
Thorne Research MultiEncap
Thorne Research believes this is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that these products should contain all the essential nutrients. Thorne Research also believes that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – those without unnecessary additives and preservatives – every individual’s outcome will be optimized.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 142 mg
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate) 69 mg
- Calcium (Calcium Citrate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate) 47.5 mg
- Vitamin E (RRR-α-tocopherol) (44.5 IU) 29.8 mg αTE*
- Niacinamide 22 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride) 16.5 mg
- Choline Citrate 16.5 mg
- Potassium (Potassium Citrate) 15 mg
- Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (calcium salt)) 2.5 mg
- Manganese (Manganese Citrate) 1.5 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Citrate) 2.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 1.5 mg
- Beta Carotene (trans beta carotene) (3,000 IU) 1.8 mg
- Folate (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Glucosamine Salt) 130 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 66.5 mcg
- Biotin 66.5 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 37 mcg
- Chromium (Chromium Citrate) 33 mcg
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 33 mcg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum Citrate) 16 mcg
- Vanadium (Vanadium Citrate) 16 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (165 IU) 4.13 mcg
**From PharmaGABA®, a more effective, non-synthetic, naturally fermented from Lactobacillis hilgardii, form of GABA. PharmaGABA is a registered trademark of Pharma Foods International.
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule
- Silicon Dioxide
Take 2 capsules three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
For adult use only. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, and/or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience generally mild and transient flushing of the skin.
No Information Provided