Tints of Nature Simple Healthier Hair Colour
- Contains up to 60% certified organic ingredients
- No ammonia
- No parabens
- No resorcinol
- Unique blend of natural and organic ingredients
- Plant-derived extracts and vitamins C and E
- Made with orange, grapefruit, comfrey and camomile to soothe, moisturize and protect hair
- Made in the heart of the New Forest
Similar Hair Colour
Other Tints of Nature Products
Glen: a few months ago
I am a man. I usually go to the barber to get my hair coloured every 8 weeks. When I don't get my coloured professionally, I use Tints of Nature Natural Medium Blonde 7N. I like the fact that this hair colour looks natural & I like the fact that this hair colour lasts 8 weeks. Most hair colour products for men are semi permanent colour that lasts only 4 weeks. Using this colour, no one knows I am colouring my hair & once again I only have to colour my hair every 8 weeks.
Elle: about a year ago
Five stars for Tints of Nature Permanent Color. I've been using this product for over a year and have no complaints. The application is easy and the product has a very gentle scent. The results are shiny hair with a natural shade and the colour doesn't fade. Plus, Tints of Nature is certified CRUELY FREE! Clairol, Garnier, etc cannot claim that.