- Contains up to 60% certified organic ingredients
- No ammonia
- No parabens
- No resorcinol
- Unique blend of natural and organic ingredients
- Plant-derived extracts and vitamins C and E
- Made with orange, grapefruit, comfrey and camomile to soothe, moisturize and protect hair
- Made in the heart of the New Forest
Similar Hair Colour
Other Tints of Nature Products
Tamy: about a week ago
I've been using Tints of Nature for a few years now and I love it. It's gentle on my sensitive scalp and the colors are vibrant. You can mix different shades to achieve the color you want. It also covers my greys very well when I use their clarifying shampoo (included) before coloring.
Laurie: a few months ago
LOVE this product! This is the first one out so of many I have tried that doesn't irritate my poor scalp, used to suffer horribly but am not ready to go grey yet so put up with it. Suffering no more! To Sheila: for touch up I just mixed equal amounts(I did about 2 tbsp.) each of gel and Colorfix solution in a small dish, applied to roots with dye brush, processed as usual and voila! I am so happy with this product!