Tommee Tippee Sippee Cup 2 Pack Pink
Ages 7+ Months 300 mL
Tommee Tippee Sippee Cup is a sipping cup for your child. From about 7 months onward, your little one will be crawling and toddling, so they’ll need to start drinking more fluids. This Sippee Cup with a new, easy clean valve and 10 oz / 300 mL capacity is the perfect choice at this stage, designed to keep busy toddlers happy and hydrated all day!
Your little one will love this cup’s chunky design, easy grip sides and soft non-spill spout - just like a grownup’s water bottle. You’ll love that they are developing grown-up drinking skills. As with all Tommee Tippee cups, you can add on handles from other cups in the range if your little one is happier that way, and you can remove the two-piece, non-spill valve to practice free-flow drinking whenever you want.
- Designed for babies from about 7 months
- New and improved, removable two-piece valve is easily accessible for cleaning and it keeps mess to a minimum
- Helps develop grown-up drinking skills
- Chunky yet lightweight with easy grip sides
- Super soft spout is gentle on your baby’s gums
- Large 10 oz./300 ml capacity bottle, available in a variety of colors
- BPA free, with interchangeable parts
Instructions for Use: Cleaning the cup is simple and worry free. The two-piece valve is easily removed and accessible for inspection and cleaning. All parts can be separated and washed either in hot, soapy water, in the dishwasher (top shelf) or in a steam sterilizer.
No Information Provided
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Tommee Tippee Products
No reviews so far