Tuli’s Cheetahs provide immediate relief from heel pain because they incorporate Tuli’s Heel Cup’s patented, multi-cell, multi-layer “waffle” design. Tuli’s Heel Cups are the #1 Podiatrist recommended Heel Cups in the world, and they provide immediate heel pain relief by cushioning the area of pain and elevating the heel bone. With Cheetahs ankle support, gymnasts can concentrate on competing and not heel and ankle pain.
The Cheetahs ankle support is made from medical grade neoprene and provides evenly distributed compression and support to an athlete’s ankle, heel and foot. Gymnasts love Tuli’s Cheetah’s Fitted slip-on version because it stays in place with no additional taping or strapping. Traditional heel cups can slip, rub, and move during workouts which decrease their effectiveness. With Cheetahs Fitted ankle support, gymnasts can get unsurpassed support and fit by choosing from five sizes.
Tuli’s Cheetahs are sold as an individual unit, not as a pair. Each Tuli’s® Cheetah ankle support comes with one Tuli's Classic Heel Cup to wear in the opposite shoe.
- Barefoot Support
- Dancers and Gymnasts Ankle Support
- Shin Splints
- Weak Ankles
- Ankle Rehab
- Additional Heel Shock and Impact Relief
- Sever’s Disease
- Tired or Swollen Ankles
- Fitted XS - Instep Circumference up to 7.5 inches
- Fitted Small - Instep Circumference 7.5 inches to 8.5 inches
- Fitted Medium - Instep Circumference 8.5 inches to 9.5 inches
- Fitted Large - Instep Circumference 9.5 inches to 10.5 inches
- Fitted XL - Instep Circumference Over 10.5 inches