Tylenol Cough, Cough & Flu Relief Bundle
Description & Features
- 1 x Tylenol Extra Strength Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Daytime/Nighttime Caplets - 40 caplets
- 1 x Tylenol Cold Extra Strength Daytime eZ Tabs - 40 eZ tabs
- Daytime and nighttime caplets relieve cough, cold, and flu symptoms
- Contains acetaminophen pain reliever and fever reducer
- Contains pseudoephedrine hydrochloride decongestant
- Contains dextromethorphan hydrobromide cough suppressant
- Contains guaifenesin expectorant
- Contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride antihistamine
Medicinal Ingredients (each yellow daytime caplet contains): Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15 mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg, guaifenesin 100 mg, acetaminophen (extra strength) 500 mg. Medicinal Ingredients (each blue nighttime caplet contains): Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg, acetaminophen (extra strength) 500 mg, diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, povidone, silica, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, wax, zinc stearate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness, or severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use with other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, or if you have chronic alcoholism, serious kidney or liver disease, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, chronic lung disease, shortness of breath, asthma, glaucoma, an enlarged prostate, or are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI, e.g. drug for depression) or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI. Persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Use only on the advice of a doctor. Consult a healthcare practitioner if fever lasts more than three days, sore throat pain lasts more than two days, or symptoms last more than five days. If symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high fever (>38 ° C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm, talk to a doctor. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash, or itching develop. Extra Strength Tylenol Complete Cold, Cough & Flu Nighttime: Avoid alcohol. May cause drowsiness or excitability. Do not engage in activities requiring alertness.
Do not use if blister unit is broken. Child-resistant package.
Store between 15° C and 30° C. Protect from light. Keep dry.
In case of overdose: Contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
For effective relief of:
- Nasal congestion
- Dry cough
- Aches and pain
Dosage: Adult Use Only (12 years and older): 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not exceed a combined total of 8 Extra Strength Tylenol Cold Daytime or Nighttime tablets per 24 hours.
- Pain reliever: acetaminophen, 500mg
- Cough suppressant: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 10mg
- Nasal decongestant: phenylephrine hydrochloride, 5mg
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Talk to a healthcare practitioner before use if you:
- have serious kidney or liver disease
- have chronic alcoholism
- have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, chronic lung disease, asthma, or an enlarged prostate gland
- if you are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding
- are taking other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs.
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal or blister unit is broken. Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F). Protect from moisture.