- Taken daily to ensure optimal absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Formulated to help digest fats, proteins, carbohydrates and fibre
- Replaces natural enzymes that are lost from cooking
Adults: 1-2 capusules up to 3 x daily.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)5000 FCC DU (156 mg)
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase / lipase triacylglycérole
- Rhizopus oryzae) 1000 FCC LU (58 mg)
- Protease 4.5 / Protéase 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 10000 FCC HUT (20 mg)
- Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 260 FCC GalU (20 mg)
- Stem bromelain / Broméline de tige (Ananas comosus, pineapple stem/tige d’ananas) 500000 FCC PU (17 mg)
- Protease 6.0 / Protéase 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae) 8000 FCC HUT (16 mg)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 275 FCC CU (4 mg)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free
Similar Digestive Enzymes
Other Udo's Choice Products
Barb: a few months ago
I was buying from USA,but decided to try these.They seem to work just as well. I was having serious digestive problems before I used enzymes--extreme bloating and abdominal pain.As long as I take one of these every time I eat (even snacks),I function very well.So thankful for these products.