- Ideal for heavy meals and eating out at restaurants
- For those that suffer from mild cases of gas and bloating
- Promotes regularity and improves digestion
- Prevents uncomfortable feeling of fullness after a meal
- Prevents symptoms of certain food intolerances such as beans, grains, and dairy
Adults: 1-2 capsules up to 3 x daily.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5000 FCC DU (62.5 mg)
- Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3000 FCC ALU (37.5 mg)
- Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 260 FCC GalU (29.9 mg)
- Protease 4.5 / Protéase 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 12500 FCC HUT (25 mg)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 400 FCC CU (11.5 mg)
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase/ lipase triacylglycérole, Rhizopus oryzae) 150 FCC LU (8.6 mg)
- Stem bromelain / Broméline de tige (Ananas comosus, pineapple stem/tige d’ananas) 50000 FCC PU (1.7 mg)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free
Similar Digestive Enzymes
Other Udo's Choice Products
Gerri: more than a year ago
After discovering I was not able to digest food properly anymore, thanks to being put on Nexium and becoming Celiac, and was now vitamin and mineral deficient, my Naturopath suggested I start taking digestive enzymes. I can't believe the difference they have made in how I process food. Unfortunately the first ones I bought were not gluten free but these ones are! Anyone experiencing digestive issues, I recommend these 100%.