Home & Lifestyle Home Decor & Accessories Home Storage & Organization Umbra Junip Canister With Lid Chrome and White
Umbra Junip Canister With Lid Chrome and White
A modern canister for the bathroom, part of the JUNIP collection, one of Umbra's two apothecary-inspired collaborations with Gensler, the global architecture and design firm. The pieces in the JUNIP collection have the weighted look and feel of traditional apothecary bottles, but with modern lines and finishes. This simple, modern JUNIP bathroom canister features warm and inviting rounded lines, chrome accents and an eye-catching matte white finish. The pieces in the JUNIP collection are refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that aren’t perfectly matched, but rather coordinated to be complementary.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the global architecture and design firm, has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better hotel bath accessories that can also be used in the home.
- Modern canister: A resin container in white with a chrome-colored, stainless-steel lid, holds cotton balls, swabs, and other bathroom amenities. Measures 3 ½ x 4 ¼ inches.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: JUNIP's holders have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf, holding the collection’s phone holder, canister and soap dish.
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the JUNIP collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Resin: Made of resin, these pieces look polished and contemporary, but still soft and inviting, thanks to their rounded lines, and smooth matte finish, which feel like a soft pebble to the touch.
No Information Provided
Similar Home Storage & Organization
Other Umbra Products
No reviews so far