A modern waste can for the bathroom and part of the JUNIP collection — a collaboration with Gensler, the global architecture and design firm. The pieces in the JUNIP collection work together like traditional apothecary containers, but with modern lines and finishes. Cast in color-integrated resin and accented with eye-catching chrome trim, this JUNIP waste can is refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that are coordinated to complement one another rather than perfectly matched.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the global architecture and design firm, has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better hotel bath accessories that can also be used in the home.
- Matte, white & chrome trash can: A round waste can, featuring a stainless-steel, chrome-finished trim and resin body with a white, matte finish that feels like a smooth pebble to the touch, looks great in your bathroom and throughout the house. Measures 8 ¾ x 10 ½ inches.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: JUNIP's holders have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf, holding the collection’s phone holder, canister and soap dish.
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the JUNIP collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Resin: This collection is made of resin looks polished and contemporary, but still soft and inviting, thanks to the rounded lines seen throughout the collection.