UPPAbaby Minu Stroller Jake
Description & Features
- One-hand action fold: designed to fold into a compact package with just one hand
- Store everyday essentials and extras with the large, easy-access basket
- The lightweight design, combined with all-wheel suspension, ensures a smooth ride
- Car seat compatible with a From Birth Kit and UPPAbaby Minu Car Seat Adapter for Mesa and Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters (sold separately)
- Don't forget to pick up your UPPAbaby Minu From Birth Kit Bassinet Jake
Go Places, Big and Small
Designed for your daily adventures and exciting excursions, the MINU offers modern conveniences in a portable, lightweight stroller. Go where you want, how you want – there’s nothing extra holding you back.
One-Handed, One-Step Fold
One hand and one smooth motion is all it takes to fold MINU! You can even hold baby in your other arm while folding the stroller.
Large, Easy-Access Basket
Store everyday essentials, a diaper bag, and any extras you pick up along the way!
Extendable, UPF 50+ Sunshade
The pop out sunshade extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing baby to stay outside and safely enjoy the sunshine.
Roomy and Comfortable Seat
Designed to keep up with your ever-growing little one, Minu’s spacious seat holds up to 50lbs.
Spring-action, all-wheel suspension creates a more comfortable experience for both you and baby.
Brake with Ease
One an incline or busy street, you can bring Minu to a safe stop with one simple click.
The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for a nap or sit upright to take in the sights.
Take Along or Store Away
At just under 15lbs, bring Minu wherever life takes you thanks to the built-in carry handle and shoulder strap. It also conveniently tucks away in its included storage bag when not in use!
The Beauty of Real Leather
UPPAbaby's 100% full-grain leather handlebar makes for a rich and classic appearance. Like a favorite handbag or wallet, real leather matures with use, developing a beautiful patina. The leather on the handlebar is hand sewn and given a perforated pattern for extra grip while pushing baby.
Please Note: Some of the above images are shown in a different colour.