Veer Basecamp Tent
Meet the Veer Basecamp. When you venture in to the wild, Basecamp is the ultimate safe, shady and insect-free pop-up play yard for little ones.
Veer Gear designed the Basecamp to give kids a safe and shady spot of their own at any destination, whether on the beach, field or just the back yard. They wanted it to be different – a blend of high performance, cutting edge design and ultimate safety. So they re-imagined the play yard and paid attention to the little details to make it Veer-worthy and unique.
They ended up with a Basecamp that requires no assembly, has one step open and fold and unlimited 360 views, does not have any hard head-knocking surfaces, includes a UPF 50 coated sunshade that is cool and shady, provides full protection from insects, and even anchors for both grass and beach. Finally, they wanted one less thing to carry so we can attach Basecamp to the Cruiser or hang over your shoulder.
- Meets ASTM play yard safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Portable, light-weight play yard camp for any expedition
- Folds down quickly and compactly
- Comes fully assembled
- Durable water-resistant polyester with mesh sides and roof for full 360-degree visibility
- Removable UPF 50 Sun/Rain cover that sits 3” above Basecamp to provide cool shade and airflow for hot days
- Fully enclosed for child safety
- Front door access with outside only zipper for safety
- Excellent insect protection
- Moisture-resistant bottom keeps precious cargo dry
- Storage bag with shoulder strap also attaches to Cruiser for easy transportation
- Storage bag stores all pieces.
- Veer Basecamp
- UPF 50 Sun/Rain Cover
- Shoulder Carry bag that attaches to Cruiser
- 4 Sandbags
- 6 stakes in a storage bag
Colour: White sidewalls with black framing.
Sized for little ones (in use): 56″ wide x 43″ deep x 35″ high.
Weight: 7 lbs.
Capacity: 2-3 children, ages 0-5+
No Information Provided
Other Veer Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb from My 14 month old grandson loves this tent. Great quality, easy to use and fun for my grandson and our dogs love it too.
Date published: 2020-08-22