- A unique multi-strain formula that works synergistically to reduce symptoms of IBS
- Contains two lactobacilli for reducing the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (ADD) in children 12 years and older
- Provides bacillus and enterococcus strains to help relieve diarrhea in people with IBS
- Guaranteed potency, no refrigeration required
- Supports and maintains the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract
Ingredients: 7 billion* active cells of the following specially cultured strains of probiotics: Total Bacterial Culture 7 billion cfu†, Lactobacillus helveticus (R0052) (whole cell) 2.9 % 0.2 billion cfu†, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (R0011) (whole cell) 54.2 % 3.8 billion cfu†, Bacillus subtilis (R0179) (whole cell) 4.3 % 0.3 billion cfu†,
Enterococcus faecium (R0026) (whole cell) 38.6 % 2.7 billion cfu†
* Guaranteed minimum 7 billion active cells per capsule at expiry date.
Guaranteed minimum 15 billion active cells per capsule at manufacture date.
† cfu: colony forming units
Caution: May contain soy and milk. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a physician prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for safety and freshness. Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no sugar, wheat, gluten, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians. Canadian brand.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.