To help maintain a healthy balance of assimilation and elimination, the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Program is uniquely designed to enhance all aspects of metabolism. Wild Rose Bliherb formula gently promotes bile production by the liver, supporting digestion and enhancing the elimination of toxins. Laxaherb, Cleansaherb and CL Herbal Extract additionally support the cleansing and elimination of wastes from the system.
- Biliherb (48 Tablets)
- Laxaherb (48 Tablets)
- Cleansaherb (48 Tablets)
- CL Herbal Extract (50 mL)
- Program Booklet with Diet Instructions & Recipes
Biliherb Information per Tablet:
- Black Radish (Raphanus sativus) ... 109.0 mg
- Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 72.7 mg
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 36.4 mg
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 36.4 mg
- Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) ... 36.4 mg
- Wood betony herb (Stachys officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearine, magnesium stearte (vegetable source).
- Cascara sagrada bark (Rhamnus purshiana) ... 200 mg
- Buckthorn bark (Rhamnus sp.) ... 50 mg
- Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 35 mg
- Turkey rhubarb root (Rheum sp.) ... 75 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 75 mg
- Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) ... 35 mg
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) ... 35 mg
- Cayenne fruit, GP 40,000 Heat Units (Capsicum sp.) ... 10 mg
- (GP=Guaranteed Potency)
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, acacia gum, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearte (vegetable source), stearic acid.
- Red clover blossoms (Trifolium pratense) ... 130 mg
- Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 65 mg
- Echinacea root (Echinacea augustifolia) ... 65 mg
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus) ... 65 mg
- Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 65 mg
- Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 65 mg
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 65 mg
CL Herbal Extract Information per mL (20 drops):
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L) ... 75 mg
- Yarrow flower (Achillea millefolium) ... 25 mg
- Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 50 mg
- Juniper berries (Juniperis communis) ... 25 mg
- Corn silk (Zea mays) ... 25 mg
- Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 50 mg
All Wild Rose vitamins and Herbal Formulas contain only the finest herbs and ingredients available. Contains no artificial preservatives, colour, flavouring, sucrose, wheat, soy, corn or yeast.
Directions: Take two tablets (or 40 drops) of each product with both breakfast and supper. Follow the diet outlined in the included booklet.
Similar Detox & Cleanses
Tanya: a few months ago
Both my husband and I used this detox after the indulgent holiday season. The meal plan was super easy to follow, sugar cravings were completely eliminated. My skin was glowing, I lost 7 pounds and my husband lost 9. Will definitely use this natural, easy to follow cleanse again!!
Emma: a few months ago
really good cleanse, I thought I was super heavy and gained lots of weight. After I did the cleanse I lost some weight and debloated, I was so surprised that I wasn't as heavy as I thought I was.
The cleanse really detoxed and debloated me quite a bit and now I feel and look really skinny.
Casey: about a year ago
Its a good gentle detox. I found 12 days a bit long. You have to take 40 drops and 6 tablets. which are easy to swallow, with your breakfast and dinner. Depending on how many of the laxatives you take, the stronger the detox will be. It is gentle and after a while you will get used to the food plan. It is similar to clean eating. I would do the detox again.