Wild Rose Herbal D-TOX Kit
To help maintain a healthy balance of assimilation and elimination, the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Program is uniquely designed to enhance all aspects of metabolism. Wild Rose Bliherb formula gently promotes bile production by the liver, supporting digestion and enhancing the elimination of toxins. Laxaherb, Cleansaherb and CL Herbal Extract additionally support the cleansing and elimination of wastes from the system.
- Biliherb (48 Tablets)
- Laxaherb (48 Tablets)
- Cleansaherb (48 Tablets)
- CL Herbal Extract (50 mL)
- Program Booklet with Diet Instructions & Recipes
- Black Radish (Raphanus sativus) ... 109.0 mg
- Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 72.7 mg
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 36.4 mg
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 36.4 mg
- Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) ... 36.4 mg
- Wood betony herb (Stachys officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearine, magnesium stearte (vegetable source).
- Cascara sagrada bark (Rhamnus purshiana) ... 200 mg
- Buckthorn bark (Rhamnus sp.) ... 50 mg
- Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 35 mg
- Turkey rhubarb root (Rheum sp.) ... 75 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 75 mg
- Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) ... 35 mg
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) ... 35 mg
- Cayenne fruit, GP 40,000 Heat Units (Capsicum sp.) ... 10 mg
- (GP=Guaranteed Potency)
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, acacia gum, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearte (vegetable source), stearic acid.
- Red clover blossoms (Trifolium pratense) ... 130 mg
- Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 65 mg
- Echinacea root (Echinacea augustifolia) ... 65 mg
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus) ... 65 mg
- Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 65 mg
- Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 65 mg
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 65 mg
CL Herbal Extract Information per mL (20 drops):
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L) ... 75 mg
- Yarrow flower (Achillea millefolium) ... 25 mg
- Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 50 mg
- Juniper berries (Juniperis communis) ... 25 mg
- Corn silk (Zea mays) ... 25 mg
- Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 50 mg
All Wild Rose vitamins and Herbal Formulas contain only the finest herbs and ingredients available. Contains no artificial preservatives, colour, flavouring, sucrose, wheat, soy, corn or yeast.
Directions: Take two tablets (or 40 drops) of each product with both breakfast and supper. Follow the diet outlined in the included booklet.
No Information Provided
Similar Detox & Cleanses
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anna from Did not experience any benefits I bought this product à mon the ago and will have finished the 12th day of the program today. Since I already eat pretty much the way the program recommends, I did not have to change much in my diet. Therefore, I cannot comment on how the food recommendations would have made me feel better. After two days, I started to have diarrhea every day, sometimes twice a day. So on this last day of the program, I do feel a lack of nutrition. I did not lose any weight. But I’m sure my organs are super cleaned out! In conclusion, I don’t think I will do this program again and can’t wait until tomorrow when I will have finished my 12 days.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mel from Get a jump in your step! I use this twice a year (after the holidays and late Spring) when I feel sluggish, tired and run down. Winter does a number on me. I follow it 100%, including the foods that are recommended to avoid while taking the pills and potion and such. I always feel so good after. I have more energy and I sleep better. The effects usually last about 3 months on me, but I do eat well and exercise outside of those 12 days of detox, so I'm sure that helps. I know some use it to lose weight, but that's not it's purpose. You might be disappointed if you use it solely for that reason. Just a heads-up.
Date published: 2020-11-20