Winter Slips & Falls Bundle
- Zax's Bruise Cream - 35 g
- Zax's Original Scar Fading Cream - 28 g
Zax's Original Bruise Cream is a pharmacist-developed, Canadian made,
soothing massage cream that works quickly and effectively with the
body's natural healing system to help with bruising. After two years of
research and development, Zax's Original Bruise Cream was created from a
unique blend of natural ingredients, Arnica, Witch Hazel and Menthol.
The cream is complementary to treatment with rest, elevation, ice and
compression to the area.
Ingredients: Aqua • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (and) Arnica Montana Flower Extract (and) Tocopherol • Water (and) Alcohol (and) Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract • Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20 • PEG-60 Lanolin • Glycerin • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Alcohol • Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate • Cetyl Alcohol • Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid • Menthol
Zax's knows how aggravating scarring can be. Whether from stitches, stretch marks, acne, surgery or wounds. All of these conditions can benefit from Zax’s Scar Fading Cream. This proprietary formula improves tone and texture of skin, moisturizes and fades the appearance of scars. It is a fantastic combination of Centella Asiatica, Calendula extract, Pine bark extract, Aloe and Vitamin E.
Fades scars in just a few weeks! While softening skin too!
- Non Staining
- Pharmacist Developed Formula
- Results Guaranteed!
- Ideal for Scarring from: Acne, Surgery, Stitches, Stretch Marks and Burns.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA - A herb used in Eastern Medicine that has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, with clinical research supporting it's use as a natural scar and stretch mark treatment.
- CALENDULA EXTRACT - A traditional remedy for wounds and scars. In combination with other healing ingredients calendula can effectively treat and heal scar tissue.
- PINEBARK EXTRACT - Its potent antioxidant effects, make it a great contributor to our scar cream.
- VITAMIN E - One of the best known natural remedies for scars. It's thought to increase the formulation of collagen, improving skin texture and strength.
- ALOE - Known for its ability to regenerate tissue while fighting inflammation and moisturizing the skin.
Dosing: For best results wash and pat dry the scarred area. Apply to the cream to scars 2 times a day. For new scars at least 4 weeks of treatment is suggested. For existing scars, several months of application is often needed to see results.
Warnings/Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, open wounds and mucous membranes. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Certyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocohpherol, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.