New Zealand's premium quality grass-fed venison is a novel protein source that is highly desirable to feed to your cat. It is highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural Chondroitin and Glucosamine that naturally supports long term mobility and joint health. Venison meat is considered to be a clean, new protein source that is not farmed intensively.
- 95% digestible
- Stool volume may be reduced
- Flatulence may be reduced
- Bad breath should disappear
- Grain free
- Air dried
- Cats that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past
- Cats that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grain or other meats
- Cats that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues
- Cats that are requiring a stricter weight control program
- Cats that suffer from digestion issues
Similar Cat Food
Lillea: more than a year ago
My cat is very particular and she didn't hesitate to try this when I first gave it to her. I add a small portion of it to her wet food for variety. Very good ingredients. I knocked off one star because I'm not keen about the inulin in it - I'm not convinced that's a worthwhile addition and I avoid it in human food.