- Durable, white powder-coated steel construction is attractive and easy-to-clean
- Handle design provides secure hand position
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7"
- Height 14.5"- 17"
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch proof security
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
- Tool-free installation
Similar Bathroom Safety & Supplies
Other Drive Medical Products
Darren: more than a year ago
After finding out that at age 42 I had osteoarthritis in the hips, I decided to take really hot baths as a therapy. However, I discovered the loss of mobility prevented me from getting in and out of the tub. I wanted a safety clamp with two height bars to have easier mobility to gradually get myself to my feet. So I tried Well.ca and found the safety rail that suited me perfectly. Furthermore, I was very pleased to find that the safety rail I chose was $20 - $40 less than similar styles at Shoppers Healthcare.
It did take a couple of tries to perfect how to get in and out, as I had to find the sweet spot on the tub side for me that would work best. But never fear, the clamp system holds like a rhino and did not slip a bit. A big bonus- It is also high enough to double as an aid to get in and out of the shower. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who has mobility issues and wants to have the ability to bath once more. Or twice.
Darren. 5 out of 5