Heinz infant cereal tastes excellent and is the perfect way to introduce your little one to solid foods.
- Provides 100% of daily iron needs - All Heinz cereals are fortified with 100% of the daily requirement of iron and B vitamins to help your baby grow. Iron helps maintain healthy red blood cells. Iron fortified cereals are recommended for infants up to 2 years of age.
- Is Highest in Calcium: No other baby cereal provides as much calcium as Heinz - 60% of the daily recommended intake
- Has no sugar added: compare with other cereals!
- Easy to digest with added prebiotics: All Heinz Cereals have prebiotics to aid healthy digestion. Prebiotics exist naturally in foods such as tomatoes or bananas.
- Re-sealable packaging: Keeps product fresh, is convenient to use, and is 100% recyclable!*
INGREDIENTS: RICE FLOUR, DRY SKIM MILK, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SAFFLOWER OIL, SOYBEAN LECITHIN, INULIN, OLIGOFRUCTOSE, NATURAL FLAVOUR, REDUCED IRON, VITAMINS (NIACINAMIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE).
Other Heinz Products
Jessie: more than a year ago
I love the heinz baby cereals! My son started on Heinz baby cereal at 6 months and now (at 15 months) has this cereal as his bed time snack! They are perfect for mixing with his favorite fruit or veggie purees and when my kiddo has an upset tummy or diarrhea, we always rely on the rice cereal as a get well soon meal.