Sprout is an extended use chair that grows with your child, from six months to five years. For a perfect, comfy fit during all stages of development, the seat adjusts in height and depth and the footrest is height-adjustable. A depth-adjustable tray accommodates baby as she grows and can be removed so the chair can be pulled up to the table. The seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote “sitting up straight,” and a 5-point harness secures baby firmly in the seat.
Since eating time can be messy, the chair and cushion are easily wipeable for quick cleanup of crumbs and other sticky messes.
For children over age three, the crotch post, tray and harness can be removed to convert the high chair to a youth chair so kids can sit comfortably at the family table. For grown-ups' added convenience, the Sprout chair requires no tools to adjust the seat, tray or footrest. Sleek wood construction and a space-saving design complement any home décor.
Features and Benefits:
- For children from 6 to 36 months, Sprout is a high chair with 2 seat height settings, crotch post, 5-point harness and tray
- Converts to a youth chair for children from 3 to 5 years when the seat is adjusted to the lowest setting and crotch post, tray and straps are removed
- 3 levels of seat height and depth adjustment that grow with the child
- 4 footrest settings adjust independently of seat height
- Tool-free adjustability of seat height, seat depth and footrest
- One-handed tray adjustment
- Depth-adjustable tray for children of all sizes
- Tray is slender for storage and stable when placed on the table
- Recess in tray can contain over 7-ounces of spilled liquid
- 5-point harness for added stability and security
- Foam cushions lend support and comfort
- Chair is scaled for dining table height
- Compact footprint conserves space
- Chair design and materials complement home décor
- All chair surfaces are easy to clean
- Cushions are removable for thorough cleaning
- Chair and cushion are PVC, phthalate and BPA free
- Holds up to 60 lbs
Dimensions: 18.75" x 23.25" x 37"
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar High Chairs, Boosters & Seats
Other OXO Tot Products
Iveta: a few months ago
Previous reviews said it all. I appreciated the ease of assembly with imbedded safety features. The chair is extremely stable and sturdy yet has a small footprint. It looks beautiful and fits well with the decor in my house. Last but not least, my granddaughter loves being in it!
Leyla: more than a year ago
I love this chair! It's so easy to clean, the tray can be removed with one hand and I love how unlike a lot of baby stuff, this chair actually blends in with the rest of our furniture. I was a little hesitant in the beginning because of the steep price tag but since it will be sitting on our kitchen for so many years, I really wanted something functional, attractive and of course, comfortable and our daughter who is 7 months seems very comfortable. The only thing about this chair is that it doesn't fold like some others. This isn't a problem for us since we just leave it set up all the time. But maybe this could be a downfall for some. Five stars from me though. This chair is great!
Lesley: more than a year ago
I got this highchair as a gift and I love it. It’s very simple, and well made. We don’t have a big place so this chair is perfect for us because it has a small footprint compared to the plastic monstrosities you can get elsewhere. The padding is held on by velcro which is easily removed to clean the chair. It has an adjustable 5 point harness. The crotch post is removable to accommodate an older child and it comes with an extra pad to fill the space where the crotch post once was. The tray removes easily with one hand. My son loves sitting in the chair, he seems very comfortable. The color is fantastic, the wood goes really well with the rest of my furniture, and the chair pad isn’t too bright like the others. I highly recommend!