- menstrual pain
- pre-menstrual breast pain
- the relief of nervous tension, moodiness and/or irritability associated with PMT
- cramping and the relief of abdominal bloating and fluid retention associated with PMT
- the relief of headaches associated with PMT
- the management of mild to moderate acne
- helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Chaste Tree (Vitex angus-castus) fruit ext. (10:1), equiv to 1 g ... 100 mg
- Arbre chaste (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit ext. (10:1) equiv to 1 g ... 100 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Soya oil, beeswax-yellow, lecithin, carrageenan, sodium phosphate-dibasic anhydrous, hydroxypropyl starch, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, glycerol purified water, maltodextrin
Similar More Herbal Formulas
Emily: about a year ago
Id love to give this a food rating but its sold out and has been for ages now. Its annoying how long it takes to get this. Honestly, it says it takes 3 months to notice changes so it is hard to say if Vitex changed anything for me. It is possible it helped even out my hormones and give me more energy. My skin is clearing up a little bit... but now I have been off the product for almost a month because it is OUT! Not a major change for me yet...
Sharon: more than a year ago
This is the best form of Vitex I've found as it's a high enough dose I only need to take one and the capsule is narrow so easy enough to swallow. Finally, no aftertaste. Only reason I have 4 instead of 5 stars is that sometimes Well.ca doesn't have it in stock when I need it but hopefully that changes in which case I'd give this 5/5.
Jane: more than a year ago
My periods are pretty terrible, so I was hoping for good results with this product...I have been taking it for over three months now and the results have been minimal. I think I have been getting less hormonal acne, and my cramps are not quite as bad. But my flow is still extremely heavy and my periods are still really long - in fact it might be my imagination but it seems like they have gotten a bit longer since taking this! Judging from the reviews Vitex works great for some people, but it didn't do much for me. Oh well!