- Contains up to 60% certified organic ingredients
- No ammonia
- No parabens
- No resorcinol
- Unique blend of natural and organic ingredients
- Plant-derived extracts and vitamins C and E
- Made with orange, grapefruit, comfrey and camomile to soothe, moisturize and protect hair
- Made in the heart of the New Forest
Similar Hair Colour
Other Tints of Nature Products
Laurie: a few months ago
LOVE this product! This is the first one out so of many I have tried that doesn't irritate my poor scalp, used to suffer horribly but am not ready to go grey yet so put up with it. Suffering no more! To Sheila: for touch up I just mixed equal amounts(I did about 2 tbsp.) each of gel and Colorfix solution in a small dish, applied to roots with dye brush, processed as usual and voila! I am so happy with this product!
Trish: a few months ago
This color is the best! It restored my hair from damage from another brand. The color is nice and I like to leave it longer between applications in the summer and let the sun fade it a bit - ends up looking fantastic! In the winter I do the roots in a lighter color and the ends in a darker color for a ombre look - this color does it nicely! No problem with scalp irritation anymore either, covers my white roots in 25 minutes, no smell, no staining on my forehead or skin. Does not have any offensive odors.