Avene High Protection Spray SPF 50+
Description & Features
Very high sun protection for sensitive skin. For face & body. The Spray SPF 50+ is perfectly suited to sensitive skin exposed to intense sunshine.
- The Spray SPF 50+ is based on the exclusive Sunsitive protection combination from Pierre Fabre Research:
- Patented filter system containing only 4 sun filters for very broad-spectrum, long-lasting stable and effective UVB-UVA protection with optimal skin tolerance.
- Unique antioxidant complex (Pre-tocopheryl + Thialidine), for complete cellular protection against oxidative stress.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water, recognized for its soothing, anti-irritating and softening properties.
Thanks to its new hydra-protective texture, the Spray SPF 50+ offers:
- An immediate and long-lasting sensation of comfort.
- Anti-dryness effect.
- 6-hour hydration.
The Spray SPF 50+ has a new OPEN / STOP system to make it more practical to use and environmentally friendly: OPEN: turn it and the nozzle appears. STOP: turn it and the nozzle disappears.
Directions: Before sun exposure, generously apply the Spray SPF 50+ to the face and/or body (for example, 6 sprays on average on the forearm).
Ingredients: The List Of Ingredients May Be Subject To Modifications, We Recommend That You Check The List On The Product That You Purchased. Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Coco-Caprylate/Caprate. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Diisopropyl Adipate. Water (Aqua). Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Glycerin. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Hydroxycapric Acid. Lauryl Glucoside. Oxothiazolidine. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Lauryl. Glucose Carboxylate. Sorbic Acid. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Xanthan Gum.