- Highest SPF 50+, highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and highest level of water resistance (80 mins) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily with a non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
Application: Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. This formula applies very easily, spreading too thin is not recommended, otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), CURRANT (0)
Mineral Based, Non GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable , toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.
Similar Body Care Sunscreen
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Kaitlin: a few months ago
This is my perfect sunscreen if I am going to be out in the sun for extended periods (for daily wear I prefer thinksports' "everyday face" sunscreen). It is high in zinc oxide, so I know I am getting good UVA and UVB protection. This sunscreen spreads easily and is a pleasure to wear. It has a slight white cast (common with any untinted zinc oxide sunscreen), but it doesn't transfer to clothing like other sunscreens I have used.