- In stock
- Pink Canyon is a pink toned nude, semi-matte, opaque, & long-wearing lipstick
- Prickly Pear is a vibrant coral pink, matte, opaque, & long-wearing lipstick.
- Currant is a berry red, semi-matte, opaque & long-wearing lipstick.
- Blood Orange is a classic brick red, a semi-matte, opaque, & long-wearing lipstick
- Aubergine is a deep eggplant, semi-matte, opaque, & long-wearing lipstick.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao (Organic Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Extracts of Prunus Cerasus (Cherry) Fruit, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit, Vitis Vinifera (Cabernet Grape) Fruit, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Cacao (Chocolate), Rosa Centifolia (Rose Petals) Flower, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural, Fair Trade
Similar Lipsticks & Lip Balm
Other 100% Pure Products
Zara: a couple of weeks ago
I have this lipstick in Aubergine and Currant. I have olive skin and find that they both look nice with my colouring. The Currant was pinker than I expected, so it's more of a fun colour than a work/event colour for me. The Aubergine is quite dark and truer to the colour chip on the website.
I don't find these lipsticks drying at all, although I always put chapstick on before applying. They are also reasonably long-lasting. I would recommend!