Results of an Independent 4 week Clinical Study:
- 83% saw immediate reduction of puffiness - Good bye to puffy eyes!
- 73% saw an immediate reduction of dark circles - Say no to dark circles!
- 87% saw reduction of dark circles with continued use - Say yes to more healthy, beautiful, youthful looking eyes!
- 97% saw reduction of puffiness with continued use
- 87% say they look more 'awake, rested and refreshed'
- 80% say that it instantly helped reduce the look of lines and wrinkles around the eye area
- 97% say skin around their eyes was softer and smoother
- 93% say it reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with continued use
- 100% say it improved skin hydration and moisturization
- 93% say it improved skin firmness/elasticity
- 93% say that the eye cream absorbs well
To use: Dot cream around your eyes. With your ring finger gently pat around the eye area. Don't tug! The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)
* Certified Organic
Vegan, Natural, Gluten Free, Fair Trade, Non-GMO
Similar Eye Care
Other 100% Pure Products
Mandi: about a week ago
First of all, it smells delicious. Not a pre-requisite for a good moisturizer, but a nice perk.
I bought this on a whim but I've been surprisingly happy with it. It's actually really great! I discovered from another product ( a syrum) that coffee helps with dark circles so I thought I'd give this a try. I'm very pleased with it and would probably order it again.