Abundance Naturally Baby Balm is made with:
- Calendula: Reduces inflammation, protects & soothes irritated skin and kills bacteria
- Chickweed: An external remedy to ease itchy, red, irritated skin
- Goldenseal: Contains natural antibiotics that fight inflammation
- Marshmallow root: Cools and moisturizes wounded inflamed tissue
- Lavender: Reputed to heal burns, skin infections and sun damage
- Sandalwood: A fragrant essential oil commonly used to moisturize
Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), beeswax, calendula officinalis (marigold), stelloria media (chickweed), althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, lavendula dentata (lavender) flower oil, santalum album (sandalwood) and tocopherol (vitamin e) oil.
Similar Diaper Cream
Lyndsay: a few months ago
This product is amazing! I have used it since my baby was born, he is now 11 months and has NEVER had a diaper rash bc we use it sa a preventative. Beyond that, I literally put this stuff on everything; his cradle cap, dry skin, as a buffer for his drool (teething). My husband and I even use it ourselves for dry skin and skin irritations. Also, it lasts so long bc a little goes a LONG way. I highly recommend!