Abundance Naturally Baby Balm is made with:
- Calendula: Reduces inflammation, protects & soothes irritated skin and kills bacteria
- Chickweed: An external remedy to ease itchy, red, irritated skin
- Goldenseal: Contains natural antibiotics that fight inflammation
- Marshmallow root: Cools and moisturizes wounded inflamed tissue
- Lavender: Reputed to heal burns, skin infections and sun damage
- Sandalwood: A fragrant essential oil commonly used to moisturize
Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), beeswax, calendula officinalis (marigold), stelloria media (chickweed), althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, lavendula dentata (lavender) flower oil, santalum album (sandalwood) and tocopherol (vitamin e) oil.
Similar Diaper Cream
Lyndsay: a few months ago
This product is amazing! I have used it since my baby was born, he is now 11 months and has NEVER had a diaper rash bc we use it sa a preventative. Beyond that, I literally put this stuff on everything; his cradle cap, dry skin, as a buffer for his drool (teething). My husband and I even use it ourselves for dry skin and skin irritations. Also, it lasts so long bc a little goes a LONG way. I highly recommend!
Heather: a few months ago
As well as being a great natural diaper cream, this product is also works for cradle cap. I put it on my son's scalp about an hour before bathtime to let it soak in and hydrate, then wet his head in the bath and comb through with a gentle baby comb. After about 3 days of doing this the cradle cap was completely gone, if it starts to come back and I catch it early it usually just takes doing the bath comb once again.