Regular baby wipes are a gleaming shade of white because they are bleached with chlorine or other harsh chemicals to prevent the growth of bacteria. Harsh chemicals are the last thing any baby’s skin needs – and you certainly should try and steer clear of them if your baby has extra-sensitive skin.
Enriched with natural and organic oils and fragrance-free as well as chlorine-free, Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are made of eco-friendly, unbleached bamboo. They’re beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they’re made. And they’re unbleached because bamboo contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun. Plus, they help you do your part for a greener world. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are 100% biodegradable within 21 days and are vegan.
Instead of chlorine-treated materials, animal by-products and potentially irritating perfumes, key ingredients include:
- Bamboo Cloth – gentle, green, unbleached and fully biodegradable
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – relieves the itch of dry skin, calms inflammation and redness, softens and shines
- Certified Organic Chamomile Oil – anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps delicate skin heal
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Other Aleva Naturals Products
Natercia: a few months ago
Great wipes with less chemical ingredients vs other brands, no perfumes and love that they are biodegradable in only 21 days!
Cons; really have a hard time taking them out of the package if I have only 1 free hand. Usually I need to take the full amount I need before I change my baby. Wish they weren't made in China:(
Stephanie: a few months ago
I've been using these wipes for messy diapers on since birth on my 11 month old. Never had any rashes or irritation. Used other "big name" brands intermittently while travelling and his skin became irritated quickly. i gave 4 stars because at least with this type, the wipes stick together and sometimes you pull 2 or 3 out of the package when you only wanted one...