Does your baby or toddler suffer from dry skin or eczema? This unique face and body moisturizer is specially formulated to alleviate minor skin discomforts and protect delicate newborn skin.
Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer includes organic shea butter and natural oatmeal, to soothe irritation and sweet almond and olive oils leave your baby’s skin soft and supple. What’s missing ...? Animal by-products, perfume and parabens preservatives. The natural, plant-based ingredients in this moisturizer include:
- Natural Sweet Almond Oil, a protein-rich emollient – improves skin elasticity and includes nourishing Vitamin D
- Natural Jojoba Oil, a grease-free skin nutrient – prevents dryness
- Natural Oatmeal Extract, or oat kernel flour – soothes away irritations and inflammation and has great anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties
- A Chamomile derivative known as bisabolol – has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, alleviates redness and sensitivity, soothes and prevents skin eruptions, helps delicate skin heal. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been used as a medicine for hundreds of years.
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient – acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Similar Lotion & Cream
Other Aleva Naturals Products
jam: about a year ago
at first i really like it. but then after a week of using it. my face started to react on it. probably because of the orange scent.. idk.. my skin is very sensitive so im sad that i wont be using this on my face anymore. i still like using it as a hand cream tho.. it works perfectly well for that.
JENNIFER: more than a year ago
We have been using this product for years on both of our children. We love it and have found that it is the best clean option for our family. As per a below comment, the EWG is not always what it seems. It is always best to educate yourself on ingredients so you are informed. This lotion is the closest we have found in our search.