Ameda Clean Ease Microwave Steam Sanitization Bags
Description & Features
Keep your breast milk parts safe and sanitized with the Ameda CleanEase Microwaveable Steam Sanitizing Bags. In under 5 minutes, the CleanEase Steam Bag sanitizes breast pump kit parts such as flanges, flange adapters, diaphragms, and valves. CleanEase can also be used to sanitize nipple shields, breast shells, collection bottles, and lids.
- 20% larger than other steam bags
- Press N Seal leak-proof zipper
- Made of superior Polypropylene variation Җ (Retortable Cast Polypropylene) RCPP
- 3-layer construction for superior high-temperature resistance and maximum safety
- Expandable bottom helps the bag stand upright
- Large cool-to-touch area
- 20 uses per bag
- Large steam vent for fast cooling and draining
- Dimensions: 11.25 (L) x 3 (W) x 8.07 (H) inches
Place your cold water rinsed pump parts in the bag, add 60 mL of tap water and find your microwave wattage. Set the timer for the required amount. Once finished remove the bag from the microwave and pour the excess water from the bag using the pour spout (carefully as the contents are hot!!). The open the bag and leave the parts inside to dry or place on a clean towel.
Materials: BPA, DEHP free, polypropylene
Warnings: Contents are hot once microwaved