Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
Ingredients: Cymbopogon winterianus (citronella) oil
Product Notes: Java Type
- Color: Colorless to very pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh, sweet-lemony, grassy
- Middle Note: Rich, citral, sweet-lemony, fresh
- Dry Note: Sweet, somewhat woody, not very tenacious
- Aromatherapy Actions: Purifying, vitalizing
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant. Mild skin irritant. Avoid during pregnancy.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Emilia: about a year ago
Diluted with water into a spritzer, this has been fairly effective at keeping mosquitos at bay. From what I've discerned, most companies sell Cymbopogon nardus, which is considered lower quality, so to get citronella java - Cymbopogon winterianus - at this price from Aura Cacia is a treat.