This Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the gum resin.
Botanical Name: Boswellia sacra
Ingredients: Boswellia sacra (frankincense) oil
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow or pale amber-greenish
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh terpeny, green lemon-like
- Middle Note: Rich, diffusive, sweet-woody with a balsamic undertone
- Dry Note: Tenacious balsamic
- Aromatherapy Actions: Relaxing, restorative, gently clarifying, visualizing, meditative
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Christina: more than a year ago
I purchase it because some article says it will smooth out the fine lines on the face. The fragrance is strong, but after a while, I get used to it. I have seen some improvement about the fine lines, will continue to use it. My face does appear smoother, I already buy the second bottle because it is sale.
William (Howard): more than a year ago
I received my first order of Aura Cacia 100% Frankincense Oil and after using it for two weeks I am very happy with the results. I had a small "dot" of infection on my chest. I had read from one of the other reviews that it cleared that kind of a problem for someone else. After using many other medications I was not getting favourable results, however, it is starting to clear up now