Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil
Description & Features
This Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the gum resin.
Botanical Name: Boswellia sacra
Ingredients: Boswellia sacra (frankincense) oil
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow or pale amber-greenish
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh terpeny, green lemon-like
- Middle Note: Rich, diffusive, sweet-woody with a balsamic undertone
- Dry Note: Tenacious balsamic
- Aromatherapy Actions: Relaxing, restorative, gently clarifying, visualizing, meditative
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.