A widely used fixative in perfumes, patchouli's rich, earthy aroma provides an olfactory bridge between floral and herbaceous oils. Add a few drops to sweet almond oil to create a nourishing treatment for dry skin.
Aura Cacia Patchouli Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the properly dried plants.
Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
Ingredients: Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil
- Color: Dark orange to brownish
- Viscosity: Viscous and sticky
- Top Note: Wine-like elusive floral
- Middle Note: Very rich, sweet-herbaceous, aromatic-spicy, woody-balsamic
- Dry Note: Sweet, very tenacious
- Aromatherapy Actions: Romantic, soothing, exotic, sensual
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Reid: more than a year ago
Patchouli is such a finicky sent.
It can come off too strong or too musky. But this oil has a great balance. Not too over powering or earthy. I find it very calming and such a good price! My shipping was free and took less than a week to be delivers to my door step. Thank you Well.ca for helping to make this online shopping experience so great!
Michelle: more than a year ago
SO STRONG! Definitely not watered down! It's aroma can be "an acquired taste" but there are so many benefits! From reducing appetite or balancing libido through a diffuser - to tightening skin, alleviating anxiety or relieving constipation with bath water - to treating acne, dermatitis, eczema, athlete’s foot and other fungal infections with a cotton ball - and so much more!