Aura Cacia Patchouli Essential Oil
A widely used fixative in perfumes, patchouli's rich, earthy aroma provides an olfactory bridge between floral and herbaceous oils. Add a few drops to sweet almond oil to create a nourishing treatment for dry skin.
Aura Cacia Patchouli Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the properly dried plants.
Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
Ingredients: Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil
- Color: Dark orange to brownish
- Viscosity: Viscous and sticky
- Top Note: Wine-like elusive floral
- Middle Note: Very rich, sweet-herbaceous, aromatic-spicy, woody-balsamic
- Dry Note: Sweet, very tenacious
- Aromatherapy Actions: Romantic, soothing, exotic, sensual
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.