Instantly recognizable, peppermint oil has a very potent minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation. Combine peppermint, lavender and a skin care oil for a soothing stomach-massage oil.
Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
Ingredients: Mentha x piperita (peppermint) oil
- Color: Pale yellow to pale olive-green
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Very fresh, grassy and buttery
- Middle Note: Strong, grassy-minty, with a deep balsamic-sweet undertone
- Dry Note: Sweet, clean
- Aromatherapy Actions: Cooling, vitalizing, refreshing
- Safety Data: Non-toxic. A mild skin irritant and allergen. Avoid during pregnancy.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Monica: a few months ago
Well, I have added this one to my EO collection! I mix it with Lavender Oil and it is so nice and calming. I also mixed just the Peppermint in a roller ball in a carrier oil and it helps with the headaches. I also use a diffuser necklace that has a locket and I only need 1-3 drops in the locket on the felt pad and you can get the scent for days! SO nice!